don't need a budget to get a web hosting account. With
us, you'll get enough space, emails and control for $46.99
per year onwards.
Need A Name?
don't already have domain name, we will give you one for
FREE when you signup with us ! (worth $35/year)
Need More Info?
Check out our FAQ for answers to common
questions or visit our support site
for instructions on how to use your account and maximise
your hosting experience.
Wish to Contact
always welcome to contact us to know more about our services.
your Microsoft Outlook Express Email Client
your email account:
Before you proceed in configuring your email client, make sure you have created all your email accounts through your web based control panel under email accounts.
After configuring and activating your email account, you may then proceed to configure your email client (e.g. Eudora, Netscape Messenger, Outlook or Outlook Express).
Microsoft Outlook Express
In Microsoft Outlook Express, go to the Tools menu and select ACCOUNTS.
1) Select the Mail tab.
2) Click the Add button and select Mail.
3) Enter your full name when requested, then click on 'Next':
4) Enter your e-mail address. Replace domain.com with your actual domain name.
5) Click on Next to proceed.
6) Select POP3 for your incoming mail server.
7) In the Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) Server field, enter the POP or mail server that was given to you. For example: If the domain you registered is "www.yourdomain.com" then your incoming mail server would be "mail.yourdomain.com".
In the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server field, we highly recommend using the outgoing or SMTP server of your Internet Service Provider (ISP). The reason is because you should experience faster performance from your own ISP. In some cases, you will not be able to use your ISPs SMTP server for sending out emails.
If you are using our SMTP servers please be sure to set your outgoing mail server to "mail.yourdomain.com" from within your email program. Also, please aware that in order to send email though our servers you must have successfully checked your account within the past 60 minutes. Once you have checked your mail, you will be able to send mail for the next 60 minutes. We have our server setup this way so that spammers cannot access our smtp servers so easily. Otherwise spammers could relay their bulk mail through your account and send out millions of emails. Not only is spamming illegal in some states, but it also degrades the server performance.
on Next to proceed.
In the POP Account Name field, enter the login name you created in the web based control panel. For example: If the user name you created is "John" and the domain you registered for is "www.anything.com"; your login name will be "email@example.com"
9) Enter the password you use to register in your web based control panel.
10) Click on Next to proceed.
11) Click on Finish to finish configuring your email account.